16 Feb 2013

Jay Park Loves His MCM Bag



It didn’t strike me as odd when I first saw the Dirty Bass Choreography and Jay Park danced with a bag on. I simply thought he was being a trendsetter, you know - like it's the cool thing to dance with a bag on. Only now I've realised he had jumped on the bandwagon of MCM backpack ownership. And he loves it too because who the heck dances with their bag on oh-so-purposely, right?



Last year a massive wave of Korean celebs were seen carrying these bags around. Honestly, despite them being designer, I find them quite cool. Unlike other monochromatic luxury brands, these bags have personality and a range of funky colours to suit our individual styles. They’re so full of style I don’t blame Jay Park wanting to make a statement by flaunting it everywhere he goes.


They are classy yet laid-back. Of the different styles of studding, I prefer the ones without too much of it – quite like the ones Jay has. All those diamond studs are too overwhelming. Besides I like seeing more of the leather too. I think this will stay as the in thing in 2013 as I'm seeing a lot of studded jackets, shirts and shoes everywhere.

Looks like Chris Brown and Bieber dig it too.



And... here is Jay Park's video dancing to Far East Movement's Dirty Bass while wearing his so-obviously empty bag. Lol. You still cool man - and this choreo is not so bad :D




1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, when shopping today to see a MCM in a shop, very heart of it.http://www.travronden.eu/

    ReplyDelete